Bramham Parish Council are undertaking a public consultation and are inviting all residents and organisations for comment. This is your opportunity to influence our village's future.
How to Comment
Comments should be submitted, preferably using this ‘Survey Monkey’ link or by completing the paper survey that was posted through all doors.
Following this consultation, the Plan will be amended and then submitted to Leeds City Council, as required, for a further consultation and independent examination. The Plan, if successful at examination, will then proceed to a local referendum. If the Plan receives a majority vote the City Council will adopt the Plan, which will then become part of the statutory development plan – the Local Plan – for the Leeds District. Any planning applications submitted within the parish boundary will be determined in accordance with this Plan
Availability of Documents
The proposed full Bramham cum Oglethorpe Neighbourhood Development Plan, supporting documents and evidence base can be viewed on the Bramham Neighbourhood Plan website at: www.bramham.org.uk/welcome/View-the-Plan
The Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) can be viewed on the Bramham Neighbourhood Plan website at: www.bramham.org.uk/evidencebase/SEA-HRA-Screening-Report
Hard copies of the consultation documents are also available for inspection at the following deposit locations:
- The Pavilion Freely Lane (Saturday mornings only from 6th January 2018, 10.00-11.00am)
- Senior Citizens’ Centre – Front Street (Between 10am and 4pm daily)
- All Saints’ Church – Vicarage Lane (During normal opening hours)
- Medical Centre – Clifford Road (During normal opening hours)
- Bramham School – Clifford Road (By arrangement – contact 01937 843682)
- Bramham Village Store and Post Office – Front Street (During normal working hours)
- The Swan Public House – Town Hill (During normal opening hours)
- Hard copies can also be viewed by contacting Paul Marshall on 01937 844767 or Val Whitbread on 01904 541075.
Should you have any further queries about the Bramham cum Oglethorpe Neighbourhood Plan please contact Paul Marshall, Chair of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, at phmpm@ icloud.com (telephone 01937 844767) or Val Whitbread, Chair of Bramham Parish Council, at email@example.com (telephone 01937 541075).