This notification will bring you up to date with the resurfacing works on the A64 near to Tadcaster. We experienced a number of cancelled shifts during Phase 1 which have resulted in the programme being altered. The following dates are the latest programmed dates for the remaining work.
Phase 1: A64 Westbound Headley Bar to Bramham:
· Completed last week
Phase 2: A64 Eastbound Bramham to Headley Bar:
· Works provisionally to take place on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 January (i.e. overlapping with Phase 3).
· Road will be closed between Bramham (A1(M)) and Tadcaster Ings (A162 Towton).
· Diversion route is the reverse of Phase 1 – i.e. Local Roads through Bramham and Wetherby onto the A168. Then along the A59 towards York and finally along the A1237 to the A64 at Askham Bryan.
Phase 3: A64 Headley Bar Eastbound exit slip road:
· Slip road will be closed commencing Monday 11 January for 5 nights.
· Traffic diverted along A64 to Bilbrough and back on the westbound side to exit at Tadcaster Bar to reach Tadcaster.
Phase 4: A64 Westbound Tadcaster Ings (A162) to Headley Bar:
· Works will commence Sunday 17 January 2016 for 10 nights.
· Road will be closed between Tadcaster Bar and Headley Bar.
· Traffic diverted through the centre of Tadcaster.
If you would like any further information regarding the works please in the first instance contact Highways England via their information line 0300 123 5000 or email email@example.com. This will enable any comments/queries to be formally logged.
Area 12 IDT Manager (North and Humber) A-one+
Normanton House, Tyler Close, Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton, WF6 1RL