To my cast and crew
So so proud of you ALL ….my vision for the show was brought to life by you all and it was 10 times better than I ever imagined. I wanted to share with everyone, everything you have achieved…..
- We entertained 350 people over 3 nights… They laughed, they cried, they laughed some more
- We had five new faces join our group, Stephen (photos), Chris (sound), Carinna (Make up) Suze (Chris) and Francesca (Bar) … Bringing lots of enthusiasm, skill and talent that has enabled us to continue to step up our game once again.
- We’ve created a wonderful “alternative” village calendar
- Bar profits in the region of £800 that will go to village hall restoration
- 142 calendars sold in 3 days - £1136 in sales and all proceeds to the church
- £616.35 in the buckets for the Leukemia and Lymphoma research
- Made a contribution (hire fees) that will help towards the running of our village hall
- We bought the new projector and screen for the village hall out of the calendar girls profits
- We painted the stage wall that now looks really smart for all future events
- And we will all take away some VERY happy memories
- Better than the one at the Grand
- Put it on at the Grand I’d pay £25 to see that again
- Best amateur production I have ever seen and I’ve seen a lot
- Never been to am dram before because I thought it would be amateurish … How wrong was I it was as professional as the professionals
- Want to come again tomorrow, could watch it again and again
- The best night out I can ever remember, didn’t want it to end
- And zillions, of brilliant, loved it, absolutely amazin, fantastic etc etc
Whether you had a leading role on stage, helped behind the bar, props, prompt, tickets, photography, lights ….you contributed to this success. A huge thank-you to one and all. What a team!
Calendar Girls Director